Monday 12 May 2014

Simple Stamping


Simple stamping is so satisfying, quick and easy.  This card is that kind of card.
I wanted to play along with the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge this month; the theme is Fabulous Flowers.  


I am addicted to the Embossing Folder inking and this was a second time pressing onto the embossing folder.  Why waste good ink if it is there?  It made for the perfect, subtle background for my flowers.  I stamped the Unity flowers then added the sentiment from Mama Elephant.  
Lastly, added the pearls and the twine.

I am adding my card to these challenges:

Seize the Birthday- ANYTHING GOES, FLOWERS


Simon Says- SPRING FLOWERS


Keep It Simple- WATERCOLOUR



Have a good week.  Looks like we are in for a lot of rain.

Supplies:  stamps- Mama Elephant, Unity/ Memento bl/ eb folder/ Distress ink/ pearls/ twine

12 comments:

Deepti said...

Ur embossing feet inking gives amazing results, beautiful card :) thank you for sharing with ATSM !

Gibmiss said...

Hi Karen
Another Stunning card... You are the Queen of this Technique....
Hugs Sylvie
Xx
What colours have you used.... ?

Virginia L. said...

So very lovely! I am a simple stamper myself, so this is just the kind of stamping that I do and love! After seeing your many gorgeous embossing folder inking, I must give it a try!

Sue said...

Your embossed background looks amazing, Karen! Makes a beautiful background for the lovely flowers. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Nancy said...

Hi Karen, I had to stop in and tell you again that I love your work and this card is no exception. Love the background you made and the colors! I feel a CAS coming on! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday! Take care!

Sientje said...

Wow such a wonderful card (again) love it! I hope to find some extra time to play with the backgrounds i've made last week with this technique.

shirley-bee said...

Another stunning card with this technique, Karen!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is really amazing, Karen! I really need to try some of these techniques you've been showcasing. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Spring Flowers!

Anke said...

Absolutely stunning Karen, I love your card.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love the way you stamped the flowers and background. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous watercolour background Karen! So glad you played along with Keep It Simple!

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Einfach WOWWWW. Bin begeistert , auch von den anderen Karten in dieser Technik.

LG Carola