Monday 10 June 2013

Masculine Birthday


On my continued pursuit to create some 'masculine looking' cards, here is what I created.  For this one I used a big bkg. stamp from Local King Stamp (love the graphic look) and after masking the center section, stamped it on an angle.  I then added the sentiment and coloured the masked area with a Copic marker.  I added the scoring lines for interest and also coloured some of the squares to make them pop.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Local King Stamp, Woodwares/ Copic markers/ pop dots/ Scorbug

15 comments:

maria f. said...

Wow - this one surprised me at first - no watercolor flowers?!?!? Love the manly feel to it and your color choices.

CherylQuilts said...

Karen, this is amazing! I love the masculine feel AND that it is bright and cheerful! Wow again, GF!! Hugs!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent masculine card!!

Sarn said...

This is pure genius! Great male card. xxx

JanR said...

Awesome male card!

Carol L said...

I'm loving the graphics in these classic colors!

Ellen Taylor said...

Fantastic masculine card! So graphically pleasing to the eye!!!

shirley-bee said...

Wow, brilliant masculine card! Love the colour scheme too.

Lin said...

Oh I love this, Karen.....must go find that stamp, it would work for all my "boys"!

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant CAS card and for a male too -impressed
carol x

Bridie said...

Fantastic card, I love the twine

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog



Happy Crafting!



Bridie

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful masculine card! Love the background you created!

Jingle said...

This is so super cute! I love the design and the colors are fabulous!

Emily Leiphart said...

So very cool! I'm now convinced you can do anything. Well, I knew that before but you know what I mean!

Cheryl said...

Karen, This is an awesome card. I love the graphic design to it!