Tuesday 31 May 2016

Timeless


 Morning.
Here is another card I made using the Stencil Monoprinting Technique I showed you yesterday.
Really easy and fun to do.

I began by rubbing Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint Distress inks onto the back of my Tim Holtz stencil called Clockworks, sprayed with a generous amount of water then pressed it onto my cardstock.  I placed a paper towel over that and rubbed, being sure the ink was distributed around the paper.
I lifted the paper towel but left the stencil in place so I could sponge a hint of the Peeled Paint over the top filling in the white areas.  
I cut the panel down and splattered some more paint over that to add some extra depth and interest.
The sentiment is a new one I just got from Impression Obsession.  I stamped that in Memento black ink and then I scored a line down the front using my ScorBug.
 

Adding my card to these challenges:

Simon Says- ANYTHING GOES

Little Red Wagon- ROUND and ROUND

Crafting With Friends- ANYTHING GOES

Simply Papercraft- ANYTHING GOES


Hope you have a great day and thanks!

Supplies:  stamp- Impression Obsession/ ink- Memento, DI/ stencil- TH/ applicator tool/ mini mister/ Scorbug





12 comments:

Gabi MeWi said...

Love the sentiment.

Diane Jaquay said...

I'm really loving the results you're achieving with this technique, Keren, I must give it a try!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Ellie Knol said...

It's great! I am going to give that and some variations a try!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful card design and I love all the shades of green in your background.

Glennis F said...

Great technique

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M said...

Awesome card!! Great take on the challenge :). Thanks for playing along with us this week at Little Red Wagon :)

CherylQuilts said...

Such a gorgeous card with this wonderful stencil. Just have to try it soon! Big hugs, sweet friend!

Lisa Lara said...

I just love how you stenciled the gears and your placement Karen. Love it.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Crafting Wit Friends
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

Bobby said...

You have just the right touch for all these techniques, Karen.