Sunday 18 May 2014

Nature's Glory




Happy Sunday.  Here is another card I made after watching one of the videos for Day 3 in the Watercolour for Card Makers class.  I won't share how I did all of this as it wouldn't be fair to all the contributors or the others that are participating in the classes.  
The flower set I used is from an old Stampin Up set called Spring Garden.  
The great sentiment is from Printworks...I have had it for years.


I am adding my card to these challenges:

Less is More- THEME FLOWERS

Allsorts Challenge- PURPLE PASSION


Crafting At the Weekend- ANYTHING GOES



Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps- SU, Printworks/ Memento markers/ brush/ bl. Memento ink 

18 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Gorgeous! So happy & spring-like. I can't wait to learn this technique after I get back home

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card! I am on holiday the week after next and am so tempted to take the watercolour course myself. The only reason I didn't sign up when it opened was lack of time. You certainly are rocking this technique Karen! Jo x

Gabby said...

Lovely card! Pretty colors and technique. Great stamps and styled sentiment. :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a gorgeous card, Karen! The classes look fabulous! And what a lineup of special instructors! Wow! I love these colors and the amazing technique! Hugs, sweet friend!

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Das ist eine wunderschöne Karte. Auch die Karte weiter unten mit den Mohnblumen gefällt mir sehr.

LG Carola

Terri said...

Nice card, love what you did with the flowers!
Hugs

Chrissie said...

Super card and what a wonderful sentiment!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Nonni said...

Stunning card, I love the water color look.

Sally H said...

Wow, Karen! That is stunning! Gorgeous colours and great use of your watercolours!

Bobby said...

You did well with the class and the sentiment is perfect.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Great card and loving your water colour effect.
Thanks for taking part
Sarah
Less Is More

Linby said...

So pretty, love it.
Linbyx

Shirley said...

Your card is just beautiful! I can't wait to take it after I finish their stencils class.

Wendy L said...

Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Lee-Anne said...

Karen, this is so, so beautiful! Love the mix of flowers and colors! Such a beautiful sentiment too! I am way behind on commenting and the class :)

Anne said...

Karen this is gorgeous, lovely sentiment too
Thank you for your LIM entry
Anne
Less is More Designer

Mummylade said...

Absolutely stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week!

Viv said...

Another fabulous card Karen, just awesome :) hugs Viv xx