Sunday 8 December 2013

It's Christmas Time


Good Morning.  How are you doing with getting all your Christmas cards made?  I just can't seem to stop making them....I really got into it this year!  
Here is a card I made for the FS Challenge at Splitcoast.  Simply done by stamping the snowman (Let it Snow) then popping him onto an embossed oval.  I also embossed just the top edge of the card then added my sentiment. 
I am also adding my card to the Addicted to CAS challenge (snowflake) and the Simon Says Challenge (make your own bkg.)
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a peek.  

Supplies:  stamp; Penny Black/ bl Memento/ Copic markers/ eb folder/ eb plates/ pop dots

6 comments:

Susie said...

Karen, this is just the cutest! I love a good snowman and he's just darling. Love the top half embossing - such a neat idea. A great Christmas CAS. And yes, I have loved making Christmas cards this year. I don't have as many as I'd like but enough to send to those who were especially nice on Santa's list (insert a wink)

Virginia L. said...

You make CAS card like nobody's business, Karen! This is one VERY lovely card! The image is clear and the layering is fabulous! Glad that you are enjoying making Christmas cards! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season! HUGS to you!

stressfreestamping said...

Cute snowman and I love the little strip of baker's twine! The partial embossing is so cool too. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karen, super cute snowman and I love the embossing.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Therese said...

A cute card! Just LOVE that embossed detail in the background!

Jaydee said...

Karen, this is fabulous! I love the colors, the single snowflake on the snowman and the embossing! So glad you joined us ATCAS this week.

Oh... and yes... I've made great inroads into making Christmas cards, now I just need to post them :-)
Jaydee