Saturday 26 October 2013

Celebrate the Season


Saturday morning and I am happy to have had time to play along with the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast.  I knew I wanted to get out my poinsettia stamp from Penny Black and make a card; it is such an elegant stamp.   I stamped the poinsettia, coloured it with Copic markers and then cut it out so it could hang over the side of the card against the polka dot paper.  I added black half pearls to the center and pop dotted the flower panel against the dots.
Thanks for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Penny Black/ Copic markers/ pop dots/ dp



6 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow...thud! Marne, this is absolutely stunning! I always love your cards, but this one is amazing! Design is wonderful with the out-of-the-box image and polka dots! And your coloring...exquisite! Wow...totally in love!! Hugs, sweet friend!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Gorgeous card! That poinsettia really pops!!!

Krisha said...

Stunning card!

Loll said...

Gorgeous Karen. LOVE the poinsettia outside the box. Great design! Loll xx

Robin K. said...

Wowzers! Stunning card!

Misti said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!