Friday 25 October 2013

Pumpkins for Sale


Happy Friday.  Here is a simple and quick Autumn card I made using a digital stamp from MelonHeadz.  I printed out the pumpkins and coloured them with Copics.  I  added the stamped sentiment and then cut out the 'Pumpkin' sign so I could pop dot it.  I am adding this card to the Simon Says Challenge; (Halloween or Halloween colours), Keep it Simple; (Be inspired....Thanksgiving and the Autumn decorating inspire me) and the CASology challenge; (country).  
Have a great day...thanks for popping by.

Supplies:  stamps; MelonHeadz (digi), Inkadinkadoo/ Copic markers/ printer




11 comments:

Susie said...

Such great design work on this adorable card!

Sonya said...

Such a lovely card!

Darnell said...

I love this sweet country autumnal scene, Karen! Well done!!

Loll said...

So sweet Karen ... fab card! Loll xx

Lisa Carroll said...

Such a cute card! Lovely coloring, and perfect clean and simple design! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Judy1223 said...

Karen, this is quite adorable, I must say! I love the popped up pumpkin sign! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Tonje said...

This is just so cute! I love the simple design and what you did with the sign. The orange and white string on the top makes it stand out!

Ardyth said...

Great bold colours, lovely clean design! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Leni said...

Wonderful!

Gillian R said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright orange. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Cathy Weber said...

Very, very cute and country...love those pumpkins and that 5 cent sign!