Tuesday 22 October 2013

Happy Christmas


Just a quick, happy Christmas card I made using stamps from Paper Smooches and playing along with the colour challenge at Splitcoast today.  Never too early to start getting ready for the big day!
I stamped the tree top 3 times onto designer papers, then cut them out and layered them with pop dots onto my sponged bkg.  I stamped the stars, cut them out and applied Glossy Accents so they would shine.
Thanks for popping in and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Paper Smooches/ Glossy Accents/ pop dots/ dp/ Distress inks/ Memento bl

3 comments:

JanR said...

So bright and fun!

Judy1223 said...

Oh my heavens, I ADORE this fun, whimsical, colorful, cheerful card!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a happy Christmas card! I love the layered Christmas tree. Thanks for sharing -- it's inspiring!

~Shery