Saturday 14 September 2013

One Layout, Two Cards


Sometimes life just get plain CRAZY!  (I know you can relate!!)  I have wanted to play with this set from Penny Black for so long now and when I saw the cute cookie cutters (pictured below) at the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast, I just knew I wanted to make a card which turned into 2 cards.
Simple layout, some fussy cutting, coloured with Copics and done.




Here is card #2:


Supplies:  stamps; Penny Black set called Mimi's Farm/ Spellbinders die/ Copic markers/ pop dots/ twine


5 comments:

Susie said...

Super! Love both.

Angela said...

These are so fun and adorable and the sentiments are the greatest, Karen!

Loll said...

Adorable cards Karen. Such a great layout. Loll xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful, adorable cards.
luv
Debby

judkajudi said...

So darned cute!! Congrats on the FB post by PennyBlack!